From Boston/ South Station to Kingston Station via commuter rail train:
- 6:20am leaving South Station arriving Kingston Station
- 8:20am leaving South Station arriving Kingston Station
- 1:18pm leaving Kingston Station arriving Boston/South Station
- 3:18pm leaving Kingston Station arriving Boston/South Station
Arrive at Kingston MBTA Station and take a FREE shuttle
with service into the Parade.
FREE PARKING AND SHUTTLE BUS TO AND FROM THE WATERFRONT
Shuttles will run from 7:00 am- 3:00 pm.
Running every 15 minutes, dropping off and picking up at Lincoln Street, Plymouth.
- Exit 13 off of Route 3 to Obery Street
- Exit 17 off of Route 3 to MBTA Commuter Rail Park on Marion Drive
Please be advised that face masks will be required on all shuttles and trains for the parade weekend.
DOWNTOWN ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION FOR NOV 20th
7am-the end of the parade: Water St from Union St, to the Rotary at Town Wharf.. Side Streets for staging: Brewster St, Howland St, Chilton St, and Memorial Dr.
8:30am- til the end of the parade: Main St extension to Main and Court St and ending at the corner of Nelson St and Court St (Pioppi’s Plaza/the old Benny’s). Also the section from Nelson St to Holmes field for exit staging.