We have opportunities for:
We have an early bird special to save $100 off the space fee. Use EARLYTURKEY as a promo code when you register on or before September 30th. Registrations and payments received on October 1st and after will be full price.
Moving forward we will be using eventhub.net for our registration and communication platform. This will make signing up for our events easier and keeps all your information stored in one place! Don't worry - creating an account on EventHub is completely free and easy.
To register for our event this year, follow these steps:
- Click this link to go to our Showcase Page on EventHub.net: https://eventhub.net/events/America-s-Hometown-Thanksgiving-Parade-and-Festival-_5039
- Add the booth type you want to your cart from the Pricing Box and click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- You will be prompted to create an account or log-in if you have previously created an eventHub account. Then, you can continue through checkout!
- At checkout, you will be able to purchase add-ons, complete your profile application and lastly select your preferred payment method (check or credit card).
- Submit your order! Note: If you opted for credit card payment, your payment will be placed on hold and does not get processed until after we approve your order.
Click this link for a tutorial to help you through submitting your order: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022195374-How-to-Find-an-Event-in-Our-Marketplace-and-Submit-an-Application
Other perks located in your Hub: you will have access to download/print your invoice or receipt, access documents, send us messages, see your booth assignment (not until close to the event date) and other logistics leading up to the event.
Be sure to bookmark eventhub.net and save your log-in (username and password) to your browser to easily be able to revisit your orders and complete next steps! Once your order is approved, you can send us paperwork, access your invoice, send us messages, and view your logistics info/booth assignment all from your Order Summary. All communication will be done on the EventHub platform. This tutorial will show you the possibilities: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/10446062058771-How-to-Access-My-Hub-and-Manage-Your-Orders
If you get stuck or have questions, don't panic! The Customer Success Team at EventHub is available to you to answer your account or feature related questions and help you get started on their platform. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out to them at email@example.com. Please direct all of your event related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.